Article about Baby Proofing

The article I submitted for baby proofing the house was published, right before Gregory's birthday!  How exciting is that?  There are some cute pictures of Gregory in the article.  I'd love to get feedback on if there's anything I missed for baby proofing ideas.  We're still in the processing and realizing now that Gregory has a very long stretch/reach and once he is walking... oh heaven help us!

Click here to read the article.

Gregory was playing in his crib, so I took a few pictures... Tell me, can you see the TEETH marks that our son is leaving on his crib??  When he gets older, he will want to fix that, being the bed is a lifetime one.  Lol.

Mommy, I want the camera!


Noooo, I didn't make those teeth marks.  


Comments

Cperz said…
Congrats on the article. Very well done.

NOOO he didn't make those marks... but if he did, he is still perfectly adorable.
Cyndy Bush said…
Congrats on the published article!
I remember my kids putting teeth-marks on their cribs, too. Gregory is so adorable with those big blue eyes!!